Skip to content

Personal Insurance


We Have The Right Products To Protect What’s Valuable To You And Your Family


Whether you need to insure your family car, personal weekend getaway car, or even your motorcycle, we have options that match your needs. Recreational vehicles (RVs), off-road (ATV’s and dirt bikes), and watercrafts need insurance, too! We can help you with that.


To most Connecticut residents, home insurance is an important part of protecting everything you have worked for. At Fenwick Insurance, we can insure your main residence secondary home, vacation home, and even your rental properties, including condos! We can insure you home and your valuables, whether you own your own home or rent.


Part of Connecticut’s beauty is it’s coastline and the numerous inland lakes, rivers, and ponds. But according to National Flood Insurance Program, the entire state is a flood hazard area. It’s important to remember that your homeowners insurance does not cover flooding. It’s also a good idea to take a look at a CT flood map to see if you live in a flood prone area, but keep in mind that nearly 20 percent of flood insurance claims come from moderate to low risk areas.

Don’t put your property at risk any longer. Give us a call today or fill out our quote form to learn how easy it is to protect yourself with flood insurance.


Personal umbrella insurance can help you survive a lawsuit without losing everything you own. All insurance policies have limits. If you are at fault for a car accident or if someone injures themselves on your property, you probably have insurance that will cover the damages. But what happens if you are sued for damages that exceed your policy limits? That is where personal umbrella insurance kicks in.